Coronavirus[COVID-19] is a type of common virus that infects humans, usually leading to upper respiratory infection (URI). As a matter of fact, seven different types of human coronavirus have been identified. Notably, most people will have at least one type of coronavirus infected in their lifetime. Viruses spread through the air by coughing and sneezing, close personal contact, touching an object or surface. Be well educated on how to avoid and slow down the transmission of Coronavirus[ COVID-19].
SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS[COVID-19]:
COVID-19 influences different people in various ways. However, most infected people may experience symptoms that are mild to moderate. Moreover, most people infected with the COVID-19 virus should experience mild to moderate respiratory disease and recover without any special treatment being needed. Not only older people and but those with underlying health conditions such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to experience significant illness.
MOST COMMON SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS[COVID-19]:
- Dry cough.
SOME OTHER SYMPTOMS :
- Aches and Pains.
- Discoloration of toes and fingers.
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Chest pain.
The best thing is frequent and thorough washing of the hands, preferably with water and soap and wear a proper mask. Coronavirus [COVID-19]spreads into the air when an infected person coughs or sneezes out tiny droplets-filled with the virus. They may be breathed in, or cause an infection if you reach a surface on which they fell, through your eyes, nose or mouth. Moreover secure yourself and those around you by taking all necessary prevention and precautions regarding this disease, as it is said: “PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE”.
To prevent Coronavirus(COVID-19)from spreading the following measures must be followed:
1. Cleanliness: Clean your hands regularly. Using soap and water, or a hand scrub of alcohol. Use alcohol-based disinfectants to clean the things that we use daily such as phone, laptops, surfaces in the home such as door, windows, countertops, furniture, toys, etc.
2. Social distancing: Every individual must try to stay at home, and whenever they’re a need for going out of home for necessities, it must be always remembered to keep 6 feet distance from others.Because the COVID-19 virus can be transmitted by close contact with an individual. Avoid gathering in groups.
3. Stop sharing personal things: Stop sharing personal stuff like make-up, phone, electronics, utensils, etc. Teach others about the dangerous effects caused by the deadly Coronavirus[COVID-19].
4. Staying well informed: If a person has mild COVID-19 symptoms they may isolate themselves by staying at home and avoiding contact with others. Even if a person is unsure if he or she has COVID-19, a common cold, or something else, it is best to stay and rest inside. Seek medical attention as soon as possible.
By following these measures COVID-19 spread can be avoided. Henceforth practice good hygiene and meanwhile encourage others and family to do the same, in short, this will prevent the spread of CORONAVIRUS[COVID-19].