Since childhood, we all start dreaming new dreams for ourselves. With increasing age, the scope of our desire also starts to expand. Everyone tries to complete those dream, some people achieve success and some doesn’t. When we fail we always try to figure out an excuse for our failure.
Sometimes we think our luck is bad or maybe it was not in our destiny. Lack of hard-work or it can be any other reason. We become sad because we couldn’t achieve, the result we wanted. It’s obvious to feel sad because life is not going according to our expectations.
Human nature we become angry with life we think life is unfair and all negative thoughts try to control us. But we must ask one question to ourselves has life taken the promise or contract to fulfill l our wishes. Did life has promised or signed an agreement with us? That it will only work according to us, is it even possible. A big NO. Then we must understand dreams will never come true if we just wait and not try to achieve it. Our dreams, our success than struggle must be made by ourselves only. We cannot give an excuse that life is cruel and harsh, stop blaming.
TAKE TOWARDS LIFE:
Make yourself worth by consistently trying, it is a fact that Consistency is a key to success. Always keep one thing in mind we must always try to focus on solutions and not on problems. It will automatically create a sense of positivity, encouragement and you will start feeling better. Viewing life in a better way. Creating self-confidence in ourselves. By just changing view on problems in life.No need for unnecessary crying.When we already know this is not a big problem for us. Always remember you can do it. Success will be yours one day.
Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young. The greatest thing in life is to keep your mind young.
– Henry Ford
FOCUS ON THE PATH :
Today we are going to talk about some great personalities who deserve respect and appreciation for the hard work, dedication, their vision to view life, not giving up spirit. They are examples of inspiration, way of living, hard work they do in their life, regardless of age, gender, money power. We should learn from them, we all must learn and practice new things that spread positive vibes. Life is like a rollercoaster ride full of ups and downs, no one knows whats going to happen in the future, why even think about the future, no one knows whats going to happen in the next 1 hour.No need to fear about the future we must always try our best at the given opportunities, problems will come and go but if we keep on trying consistently than our aim will be achieved one day.
Some of the superhumans who showed their power, skill, ability, their vision for life, and most important their hard work.
- Robina Asti, a 99-year-old Riverside County woman is the Oldest Active Pilot and Flight Instructor in the World.
- She had led an extraordinary life. Robina Asti had also served as a Navy pilot in World War II.
- Transgender person to the world’s oldest active pilot and the flight instructor – that is the terrific story of Robina Asti.
- Since her gender transition in 1976, Robina had encountered many difficulties and hardships.
- She gave her final flight lesson for NextGen Flight Academy at Riverside Municipal Airport, on July 23, 2020, thus setting the new world record for being the Oldest flight instructor, according to the WORLD RECORD ACADEMY.
2.COLONEL HARLAND SANDERS:
(September 9,1890-December 16,1980)
- Colonel Sanders was an American businessman, best known for founding a fast-food chicken restaurant chain, Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) and he is the brand ambassador.
- His life began approximately three miles from Henryville, Indiana, where he was born as Harland David Sanders on September 9, 1890, and he spends the first half of his life working many odd jobs.
- Steamboat Pilot, Secretary, Farmer, Lawyer, etc. He was known for not being able to keep a jab for a longer period of time. So he was fired very often.
- It wasn’t until the age of 40 that Colonel Sanders began selling his chicken dishes inside a gas station. His business became popular.
- In the next few years, he developed his ‘SECRET RECIPE’ for frying chicken, but unfortunately at the age of 65, his restaurant went broke and he retired.
- But he never stopped believing his dream. He never gave up trying.
- After getting rejected many times, facing so many difficulties, Finally, his recipe was accepted. He was not the one to get disappointed and give up.
- Colonel Sander considered his failure as a challenge and converted them into opportunities. KFC is running successfully with its franchise in 123 countries as of 2015 and it is the world’s second-largest restaurant chain.
3. PROFESSOR CHARLES KROHN:
- 91-year-old Professor is embracing technology like a hero at the age of 91 by taking online classes.
- With professionalism, devotion, and attachment to the personality go hand in hand.
- Whether it is in the classroom or online class, the teacher must be committed to teaching the students. In return, students must be committed to their teachers.
- He is a complete inspiration for everyone.
- On social media, Prof.Charles Krohn a college professor who was pictured while teaching during the pandemic is getting tonnes lot of love. He deserves it.
- Julia Krohn of Houston, Texas, captured a video earlier this month of her father, Charles Krohn, an English professor at St. Thomas University for 50-plus years, navigating remote learning.
4.ZAMA PHILISIWE ZUNGU:
- A 26-year-old South African lady builds her own home single-handedly.
- In 2014, Zungu made the decision to become an engineer and her dad was a huge inspiration for her.
- Zungu is a female engineer who has inspired many after photos surfaced online showing her building her own house.
- She is a complete example of a woman’s power.
- Zungu dreams of becoming the owner of her own construction company, in which she hopes to encourage more women in the engineering field.
- The inspirational lady thanked her father for being her role model and introducing her to the building world.
5.HARRY LOUIS BERNSTEIN:
(May 13,1910-June 3,2011)
- Harry Louis Bernstein was a British-born American writer. He is the one who came to that stage of life and started writing the book when most people’s desire to live is over.
- He started writing the book: The Invisible Wall: A Love Story That Broke Barriers, at the age of 93, he is the best example of age is just a number.
- The book began when Bernstein was 93 years old and was published in 2007 when he was 96.
- In 2002, after 67 years of marriage, the loneliness he encountered following the death of his wife, Ruby, was the trigger for Bernstein to resume work on his book.
- Published in 2008, his second novel, The Dream, focused on bringing his family to the United States when he was twelve.
- His third book, The Golden Willow, which chronicled his married life and later years, became published in 2009 and he also wrote his fourth book What Happened To Rose.
- He died at the age of 101, in June 2011.
There are many other people that teach us not to give up and consistently trying. It is your choice to think best for yourself and thinking wisely will solve all issues. Don’t be afraid of failures. Failures can be our best teachers of life, we must always learn from our mistakes. Never giving up attitude is a must.
Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really: Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it, so go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.
— Thomas J. Watson